PREPARATION TIME: 30mins
4 tbsp sesame oil
3 cloves of garlic
1 small knob of fresh ginger
½ fresh red chilli
1 packet of grill & BBQ cheese
1 whole broccoli
1 tray of snap peas
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp fish sauce
Fresh coriander or Thai basil
200 ml basmati rice
Soy sauce for serving
1. Cook the rice, following the instructions on the packet.
2. Rinse the broccoli and chop into small florets.
3. Rinse the courgette and cut into slices approx. 0.5 cm thick.
4. Heat a wok or frying pan until it is hot, and in the meantime finely chop the ginger, garlic and chilli.
5. Pour the sesame oil into the wok once it is hot and add the above ingredients.
6. Allow to fry lightly for a moment while you dice the cheese. If the wok is too hot, turn down the heat – the food must fry, not burn.
7. First add the cheese and let it fry for a couple of minutes until golden on all sides, then add the broccoli and the courgette and stir-fry for a couple more minutes.
8. Add the snap peas, lime juice, fish sauce and fresh herbs, season to taste with salt and serve with rice and soy sauce.