20th May 2020
Our sales and innovation teams are always keeping their ear firmly to the ground, picking out the best food trends that await us in the remainder of 2020. From influences globally to what we might be doing in our own kitchens, here is what we think will be big.
• Street Foods, increase of street vendors with outside dining after Covid-19
• Bite sized portions, tapas style sharing
• Increased popularity in regional middle eastern cuisines, Israeli, Jewish and Yememi foods
• Being mindful of end users eco-anxiety when designing packaging
• Vegan swaps for dairy products
• Protein to replace meat in indulgent dishes, ie dirty vegan fries
• Reinvented humble foods
• “Posh” Cheese on toast
• Highest quality ingredients
Feeding The Senses
• Consumers would happily pay more to have an experience while dining
• Increase in restaurants where smoking and cooking over flame at table
• Rise of the Raclette/fondue
If you don’t see the product that you are looking for it is possible that we could develop or source a product specifically for you. Want to find out more about how we make it easy to find dairy solutions?
Futura Foods UK Ltd.
The Priory, Long Street, Dursley,
Gloucestershire GL11 4HR