20th May 2020
Traditionally strained Greek Yogurt has been a part of the Mediterranean diet for hundreds of years! Aside from its fantastic flavour and great versatility, this ingredient is also the perfect addition to a balanced diet.
• Thick texture and a good source of protein make it very filling – perfect for satisfying lockdown hunger cravings!
• Great source of nutrients and vitamins – including B12.
• Versatile ingredient – can be used for sweet and savoury dishes.
• Probiotic – the Greek Yogurt contains live lactic acid bacteria, which can help promote a healthy gut flora.
• No added sugar – traditional Greek Yogurt only contains naturally occurring sugars.
So go out and grab yourself a pot today, you won’t regret it.