PREPARATION TIME: 50mins
1 tub of Beyaz Peynir salad cheese or feta
1 kg baby new potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
3 firm pears
50 g black olives
4-5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
Approx 100 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley
4 chicken breast fillets
Approx 2 tbsp fresh, chopped herbs (e.g. parsley and rosemary)
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and scrub the potatoes, then pat dry. Turn in oil.
2. Cut the pears into wedges and mix with the potatoes, sprigs of rosemary, olives, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer the mixture to a roasting tin and roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 35-40 minutes.
4. Rub the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side.
5. Roll in the chopped herbs and keep warm under aluminium foil.
6. Cut the salad cheese into chunks and mix with the roast potatoes together with the parsley.
7. Cut the chicken into thick slices and serve on top of the roast potato salad.