PREPARATION TIME: 30mins
500 g spelt grains (or pearl barley)
1 red pepper
1 small onion
200 g Domyati salad cheese or feta
Approx. 150 ml fresh, chopped herbs (e.g. basil, chives and chervil)
1 handful of rocket
100 ml olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp salt
Freshly ground pepper
Approx. 600 g salmon fillet without skin
1. Boil the spelt grains according to the instructions.
2. Dice the cucumber, red pepper and onion and mix with the boiled spelt.
3. Crumble the cheese and add together with herbs and rocket.
4. Whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together and pour over the tossed spelt salad.
5. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and fry in a pan with butter or oil.
6. Serve the salad with fried salmon.